Aspire Early Education Centre
BOOK A TOUR Here!
Are you a qualified educator looking to join a well-established team and become part of a special community?
Our Aspire Early Education and Kindergarten centres provide optimum education and care for babies from 6 weeks old, right through to children 6 years of age. Our centres create a special place where young children are fully supported through their early learning journey.
We welcome applicants with outstanding pedagogical practice whose values and beliefs align with a play-based curriculum focusing on promoting natural elements, play theory and Reggio inspired practices using an emergent style approach.
Suitable applicants must:
- Hold a certificate III, diploma, advanced diploma or ECT qualification (or be working towards)
- Have a strong commitment to professionalism and pedagogical practice
- Have exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Be able to communicate with young children and their families in a warm and professional manner
- Demonstrate good social and emotional intelligence
- Have a good working knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework, the National Regulations, and the National Quality Framework
- Hold a current Working with Children Check
- Hold relevant First Aid qualifications
If you would like to be part of a team that is focused and committed to quality and excellence in early learning education, please explore our current opportunities and apply through SEEK.
For current opportunities to join our team, please click here.