Aspire Early Education Centre
BOOK A TOUR Here!
Are you a Diploma or Certificate III qualified educator looking to join a well-established team, grow roots and become part of a special community?
Our Aspire Early Education Centres provide optimum education and care for babies right through to children 6 years of age. Our Centres create a special place where young children are fully supported through their early learning journey.
We welcome applicants with outstanding pedagogical practice whose values and beliefs align with a Play Based Curriculum focusing on promoting natural elements, play theory and Reggio inspired practices using an Emergent style approach.
Suitable applicants must:
- Hold a Certificate III, Diploma, Advanced Diploma or ECT qualification (or be working towards);
- Have a strong commitment to professionalism and pedagogical practice;
- Have exceptional communication skills both verbal and written;
- Have the ability to warmly and professionally communicate with young children and their families and build good working partnerships;
- Demonstrate good social and emotional intelligence;
- Have a good working knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework, the National Regulations and the National Quality Framework;
- Hold a current Working with Children Check;
- Hold relevant First Aid qualifications.
If you would like to be part of a team that is focused and committed to quality and excellence in early learning education, email your resume to the Centre Manager.
For current opportunities to join our team, please click here